I talked with Terence and Michelle on how they see their QT. It's no surprise that they only do QT on every Sunday before church.
I, then, suggested that usually adudlt chistians have their QT everyday, preferably in the freshest morning. Their responses were same - "impossible". I could understand the situation that Terence has to leave home at 6:40am.
"Well, shall we take one step a time? " I said.
"That sounds doable." - The conclusion is to increase the QT frequency from 1/7 to 2/7 in a week. They requested my support to have a 3-person group QT on every Saturday. We name it as a "15 Minutes QT".
Terence has no preference on what to read while Michelle suggested to read the New Testament just because it is "New". We have chosen a short book to start with - James.
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment