Where is he now?
- he went to church with me since he was 1 year old in Canada, then after we moved back to HK, 3 years to the Taikooshing church and 8 years in the hkcoc.
- he is in the teens ministry since Sep 2005
- he goes to Sunday Service consistently but without participating in any BT and group QT
- his best friends in the church are Peter and Joshua (boys) and Miko and Michelle (girls)
- he is not close to the teens' disciples because he sees the others are too serious in ministry, school studying and else (he claims that there is no fun and freedom)
- he neither read Bible nor pray by himself
- since 2006, he stopped meal prayers for the family
How could I assist him to get close to God: (WHY - WHAT - HOW)
- Lawrence suggested me to get some Christian books for him to read
- I reviewed his rebellious: prideful (empty in spirit) and needs to learn humility
- Humility comes from the awareness of the Greatness of God and the smallness of himself
- I need to bring him humble in God's Power >> Surender, and HOW?
- I need to seek advise first...........(to be con't)
Michelle :
Where is she now?
- she goes to church since she was born
- she goes to hkcoc for 8 years already
- she is now in the teens ministry since Nov 2006
- she has just started her bible study with Renee and Clara but not stable
- she does not ready bible in her normal life
- she does prayer faithfully before every meals and sleep
- her best friend in church is Miko and she gets along well with most of the aunties and uncles
How could I assist her to get close to God: (WHY - WHAT - HOW)
- I reviewed her rebellious: ingratitude (I deserve better) and needs to learn gratefulness
- Gratefulness comes from the awareness of God's Grace and one's limitation (5K + 5K servant)
- Submissive to stand in God's Grace creates a pure movtivate in total acceptance, and HOW?
Above all, prayer is the first of everything. May God set His plan for my children. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment