By Michelle, Miko and Joshua 2.9.2005
*
One day… After School when two girls and one boy went back home, they switched on the computer and Signed in on MSN Messenger.They made a conference conversation together …Suddenly something came up on a girl’s mind……
[下午 06:21:13] Michelle: Dear God
[下午 06:21:24] Miko: lol
[下午 06:21:30] Michelle: carry on
[下午 06:21:34] Joshua: wait dun interrupt
[下午 06:21:45] Joshua: ok who first
[下午 06:21:49] Michelle: me
[下午 06:21:52] Michelle: then
[下午 06:22:02] Joshua: ok
[下午 06:22:12] Michelle: Dear God
[下午 06:25:20] Michelle: I hope Terence’s problems will be all solved so quickly... I will do anything just if he can Get well. I will never quarrelle with him, never hit him, Never call him names or stuff. Never ever do anything Which makes him angry or feel bad, I just hope that he
Could get well as soon as possible. So that our love and Our support can carry him along a healthy and loving Road, just hope that he'll get better...... God bless him
Please listen to Miko/Joshua's prayer......
[下午 06:25:42] Joshua: ok me?
[下午 06:25:46] Michelle: sure!
[下午 06:25:49] Joshua: k
[下午 06:26:21] Joshua: dear god in heaven, thank u for giving us this chance to realize how frail we are, and how much we need u in troubled times.
[下午 06:26:28] Joshua: pray for Terence
[下午 06:26:42] Miko: me?
[下午 06:27:01] Michelle: w8
[下午 06:27:27] Michelle: I guess Joshua is continuing
[下午 06:28:18] Joshua: who is sick now and needs your help, pray that u will help him get well soon and be with us again, I hope that u will also offer some comfort through your word to Michelle and auntiebonnie and Uncle Ben, thank god that We are all here to pray for him and pray that he will get well soon
[下午 06:28:23] Joshua: plz listen to miko's prayer
[下午 06:31:05] Miko: dear god~ Thank you for letting me gets to know Terence this
Wonderful friend... who I knew from 6. But because he is Sick now I really hope you can heal him.... and that Bonnie and Uncle Ben and michy will not be so worried~~~ Thank you thank you again for giving me this wonderful friend...
[下午 06:31:28] Michelle: Amen
[下午 06:31:29] Joshua: amen?
[下午 06:31:32] Joshua: amen
[下午 06:31:34] Miko: amen
[下午 06:31:36] Michelle: kaka
[下午 06:31:42] Miko: that was nice
[下午 06:31:43] Joshua: wow prayer over msn
[下午 06:31:45] Joshua: so pro
[下午 06:31:46] Michelle: ye
[下午 06:32:05] Michelle: feel so spirited
[下午 06:32:18] Miko: good idea!!! I can pray like that with
Renee too! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment