Friday, August 12, 2005

上頭的智慧

James 3:13-18 Two Kinds of Wisdom

We did this week's QT on Friday because both Terence and Michelle have to go to Pre-teens Summer Camp on 20-21 Aug, 2005.

After we have taken a OISHII Japanese ZaruSoba cooked by Wati, we started our QT.

Terence shared, "I have learned that the true wisdom is from heaven."

"Have you ever experienced any heavenly wisdom. If yes, please tell me what is it?"

"No."

"Then, do you know where you can learn the heavenly wisdom?"

"beeeebllllllee" Terence replied in his usual unclean voice with his tricky tone.

"Yes, you have been going to church for about 6 years. Do you have your most favorite bible words to share with us?" Bonnie teared Terence that his Bible is badly wearing down so he should have been very serious in reading Bible.

"Wait, my most favorite bible words are at Revelation 20:7-10. Mom, why most people feel Revelation is very difficult, it is easy for me. I also dont understand why adult dont read Revelation with us?"

"I think it is your own choice. You can read any chapter or book at anytime when you feel right to read them."

Terence started to read aloud Revelation 20:7-10 to us. "..........Lake of Fire! Everybody has to go to Lake of Fire!"

Bonnie asked, "Other than the Lake of Fire, are there any other places to go?"

"River of Lives!" Terence replied.

"Well, where is your choice?"

"River of Lives."

"In order to be there, what is necessary?"

"Believe in God."

"Yes, you are right but it sounds to me that something is still missing?"

Michelle shouted, "Baptism!"

"Yes, Baptism." Terence repeated.

" Terence, how much have you read the Revelation?"

"I have completed the whole book of Relevation. I read it in pre-teens QT. Oh! No, I should say when pre-teens QT, I did not read the assigned book but read the Revelation on my own."

Michelle shared, " I like v3:17 where says - the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure, then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercey and good fruit, impartial and sincere."

"I like to ask the same question as I put forward to Terence. Have you ever experienced any heavenly wisdom." Bonnie asked Michelle.

"I would like to say, I am quite CONSIDERATE."

"Great! If both of you like to pick a heavenly wisdom to learn and apply in your daily lives, what would that be?"

"I'd like to pick peace-loving and if posisble to apply in the pre-teens group." answered Michelle.
"Would it be more challenge if you can start applying at home for the relationship with your brother." Bonnie asked.

A silence from Michelle (I let her thinking flows within her heart.......)

"I want to pick GOOD FRUIT." Terence said.

"Mom, in last pre-teens' class, Auntie Elaine has chosen a scripture about "The Fruit of Spirit" to teach us about temptation. Please help me to find where is the scripture?" Michelle jumped into Terence's sharing.

"It is Galatians 5:22-23." I said.

"Let's get back to Terence. What does Good Fruit mean to you." Bonnie asked.

"To teach other young people something I know."

"Do you mean guitar?"

Terence replied with a nob.

"If this good fruit implies to a more spiritual sense, what would it be?"

"Then, I will teach other young people to know the teaching of the good fruit."

"That makes sense to me." and then Bonnie closed the QT.

No comments: