- Did you get right resouces from church to help you in the teens ministry? Is it only a matter of number of workers or else? asked but waiting
- Do the observer-teens (Terence, Joushua, Peter, Genesis, Miko and Michelle from the Kids Kingdom) who are attending the church but without attaching to any Bible Talk and having immediate initiative to study bible considered as the family member of this church? Or are they just one of the visitors? a striking question
- If you need help in contributing yourself better in the teens ministry, what do you need? - a direction
I came to recognize that when leader change, the direction and the approaching format may also change which creates disconnection and inconsistency to workers and the members.
I came to aware that If the parents, the helpers, the leaders are not fully enjoying the church relationship, how could we inspire our children to become a disciple.
I came to notice that if a ministry helper is not being inspired in his serving, how could he inspires the teens. Less business creates more spiritual focus.
Change Doing to Being.........please
No comments:
Post a Comment