"Some of my schoolmates do not even want to pay HK$15 for my CD but said will get the download copy from the one who has already purchased from me. Isn't it a very serious problem?"
I shared his disappointment of not be respected and appreciated for his music creation.
Recently, Terence has put all the songs and music he has composed during the past 2 to 3 years in to a CD and sell to his schoolmates for HK$15 purposely to make some money for donating for his Greenpeace charity band show in his school.
While sharing his feeling, I was surprised to know the number of songs he has made - I guess over 20. I began to think.....
- What is in Terence's mind?
- Where are his sources of input? good or bad?
- How does he process them?
- What is his core value?
- What does he want to express those music with?
- What are those music mean to him?
- How will all these existing stuff affecting his growth and his future life?
- Why it happens to him?
No comments:
Post a Comment